There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Perfect

this is the best series I have ever had the privilege of seeing on this site. Thank you so much for doing this. It is amazing.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 4 Messed-Up Bible Stories 4

Blasphemer!

lol. I thought it was quite funny. I'm a christian, but i can take a joke.
Not that many people will care, but most of the events and places described in the bible can be proven to have taken place and existed throughout history, through current geography and modern science. :) (And yes, the bible is amazingly confusing.)
Just putting that out there, but i did find it humorous.

ummmm, i mean......shame on you, spawn of satan! ;)

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

You amaze me

these movies just keep getting better. So much emotion was played through this movie. i love it. It made me want to cry. Keep up the amazing work. Can't wait for the next one.

- Rhythm Fireworks 2 - - Rhythm Fireworks 2 -

great game

wow, this game would be so much easier if i wasn't color blind. But i'm sure its great otherwise. lol

Song Lyrics Quiz (rock) Song Lyrics Quiz (rock)

good game

it was a good game
i liked the concept
a few things could be touched up: Text spacing, Specific questions, questions that ask for an answer given
also add music. you can't make a quiz that could possibly take a good bit of time without adding boring. players can't take the silence and bore quickly. you know something soft that the audience won't think about but can appreciate
the background picture sort of distorted the text in the middle. You probably either want to change the background or change the font color.
people always enjoy these types of quizzes because they make them feel smart. people like to believe that they are smart.
keep up the good work

nuclearstickman5 responds:

Thank you for the kind words!! yur right I should of added music :D

True or False 4 True or False 4

very good

i always love these games that tests your knowledge
keep it up

one question said that Harry Potter dies in the final Harry Potter book?
he doesn't die, it was the part of voldemort's soul (horcrux) inside him that was destroyed

Every Time We Touch 'M' Every Time We Touch 'M'

OH MY GAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!!!

Oh wow, oh wow. I love it soooo much. It makes me go crazy. I'm dancing. I think i need to change my pants! XD

~sparhawk56

Vibestyler - Klubstern Vibestyler - Klubstern

Hot Diggedy Dog!

The best songs are the ones that give you goosebumps. I've got em! XD

Vibestyler responds:

wich songs give you goosebumps ?

2009 'M' 2009 'M'

Yayz!

I don't think the intro was a remix of one, but after that it was Xeon-->Donkey Kong Trance (final?)-->Trankadise-->Dance Trance-->End. XD
We need to do something sometime dude.

Moltov responds: