- Rhythm Fireworks 2 - - Rhythm Fireworks 2 -

great game

wow, this game would be so much easier if i wasn't color blind. But i'm sure its great otherwise. lol

Song Lyrics Quiz (rock) Song Lyrics Quiz (rock)

good game

it was a good game
i liked the concept
a few things could be touched up: Text spacing, Specific questions, questions that ask for an answer given
also add music. you can't make a quiz that could possibly take a good bit of time without adding boring. players can't take the silence and bore quickly. you know something soft that the audience won't think about but can appreciate
the background picture sort of distorted the text in the middle. You probably either want to change the background or change the font color.
people always enjoy these types of quizzes because they make them feel smart. people like to believe that they are smart.
keep up the good work

nuclearstickman5 responds:

Thank you for the kind words!! yur right I should of added music :D

True or False 4 True or False 4

very good

i always love these games that tests your knowledge
keep it up

one question said that Harry Potter dies in the final Harry Potter book?
he doesn't die, it was the part of voldemort's soul (horcrux) inside him that was destroyed

Speed Demon Speed Demon

uhh

I hate You.

Nearly made me wet myself. lol

True or False 3 True or False 3

Super

I loved this game. Even though it showed me how much I don't know. I completely failed both. I did better on the hard one though. The graphics were good. Both the artists you chose are amazing, so kudos on that. Definitely a fun game to test how much you know. Good Job!

Ship BlowingUp Rocks Game Ship BlowingUp Rocks Game

It's a start.

The game was ok, but definitely lacking.

First of all, you really need to, at least, put some music in for the player to listen to, if not sound effects for shooting and explosions.
Some sound would help.

You need to spped up the game. With the current speed it makes it an incredibly easy, lay back game. Speeding it up would make it a whole lot less boring and keep me on the edge of my seat trying not to die.

I've definite;y seen worse though. Just work at it.